Hopefully at least a few people are still interested in spreading (and receiving) anthro-themed holiday cheer across the world (and tumblrverse)! I just think this is a really sweet idea that can bring us even closer together. Because, let’s be honest, you are all so wonderful.
The rules are simple:
1. You must reblog the post to participate. Liking does not indicate your interest in participating.
2. You must send an ask to the person who reblogged the post directly before you. Ask them for the address where they would like to receive their card. Try not to exchange too much personal information, you know, for safety’s sake.
3. Send your card off! I encourage homemade cards or handwritten notes, and stickers and sparkles and puffy paint and whatever silliest you want to add to personalize your offering. I also encourage anthropology themed cards or drawings!
4. Wait for someone to message you asking for your address! Patiently wait for your special card to arrive!
5. Post your card online for everyone to ooooh and aaaah over.
Fine print: The reblogging will end on Dec. 20th at 10am Eastern, when I will check the post for the last time. Whoever gets their reblog in last will receive a card from me! I’ll also probably message some of the other rebloggers randomly and send you cards as well since I’m getting all excited about this.
NOW REBLOG THE HECK OUT OF THIS SO WE CAN ALL BE NON-DENOMINATIONAL HOLIDAY FRIENDS!